Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Blacklist Update!

Blacklist Update!

I would like to Blacklist a few more items, I guess you could say I have a lot of anger to expel somewhere.

The black list currently consist of:

• The Lowenbrau, Sydney Australia (Mainly after 7.30pm)
• The Surf CafĂ©, Terrigal Beach, NSW Australia

The first item I would like to blacklist is a two for one…

BrandPower and Zoot Reviews!





THESE ARE NOT COMMUNITY SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS THEY ARE ADDS PEOPLE!

This is an advertisement disguised as a non bias source of information. I know to me it sounds pretty obvious but there are lot of trusting people who are not quite as cynical as I am. These people actually believe that they are being told about the best deal they can get. This is not true, I don’t care if it is Georgie Parker telling you it does not mean that it is true.

I don’t personally have any problems with advertising and I am usually the first person to be sucked in by it. What I have a problem with is that it tries to pretend that it is not advertising. They are lying to me and that is upsetting that is why I am Blacklisting any product that uses this underhanded way of marketing their product. Do not let them treat us like we are morons.

I'll be back with more anger later.

No comments: