Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fan Fiction - The Princess Diaries Nine and a Half

All the Characters are Meg Cabot's. I don't own it I just love it. Find out all about Meg Cabot here.

Sunday September 27th, 10am Bathroom at The Loft.

Ok so I was just woken up by the sound of my phone ringing. I don't know what kind of person calls at 9.30 in the morning on a Sunday but my first though was Michael. He must have got my email by now. I know it has been two weeks and we are just friends now but I guess I thought that if I wrote back to him he might realize that he wanted me back.

It wasn't Michael it was JP. I was happy to hear from him but he's still not Michael.

Here's how the conversation went.

JP: Hi

Mia: Hi

JP: Hi

Mia: Hi

Ok so I know this conversation was going nowhere but I really had no idea what I was supposed to say. I know I kissed him and all but I still don't know what that means. Especially seeing as me and Michael are talking again.

JP: You don't regret what happened last night do you?

OMG! He knows I wrote back to Michael. I should have told him that I was having second thoughts and that I wasn't sure I was ready to start any relationship yet but instead I said.

Mia: No of course not, why would I? It's not like I have a boyfriend or anything.

I can't believe I just wrote that. I am the worst person the world.

JP: Actually I was asking about the whole not being a princess thing.

Mia: Oh right, well no I mean it all seems pretty great. I mean sure my Dad is mad right now but I'm sure he'll get over it. And with any luck Grandmere won’t ever want to speak to me again. It's not like I need princess lessons anymore.

NO MORE PRINCESS LESSONS! This is the greatest day ever!

JP: Well as long as you’re happy, I'm happy.

JP is so sweet! He really deserves someone better then me. I mean we just kissed and what do I do I email my ex boyfriend.

Mia: I'm Happy.

JP: So is it still ok if I come round today? You’re not grounded for freeing your country without your parent’s permission or anything.

Oh God that's right I said I'd hang out with JP today, what if he wants to kiss again. Do I want to kiss him? What if he comes round and Michael emails me back? What if Michael wants me back what am I going to say to JP? I am the worst. What am I talking about Michael and I are just friends now and Doctor Knutz says I should do something everyday that scares me.

Mia: I'm not grounded, but I have heaps of homework to do.

JP: I could help you if you want.

WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO SWEET?? I guess it wouldn't hurt for him to come around.

Mia: Ok, come round.

JP: I'm glad you said that because I am in front of your building right now.

WHAT!! So that is why I am sitting here in my own bathroom with the shower running writing in my journal and JP is sitting at my kitchen table with Mr G (my mum is still in bed like any normal person).

The moment I heard the door I only had time to grab my journal and some clothes and run to the bathroom. I couldn't let JP see me in my pajamas I mean they are the totally cute ones that I got with Lana that day we went shopping (because my mum threw out my Hello Kitty ones) but still...

YOU CAN"T LET A BOY YOU JUST KISSED LAST NIGHT SEE YOU IN YOU PAJAMAS!

Even if you don’t know what that kiss meant or what he expects from you now because of it.

I guess I can’t stay here forever. I can’t even move to Genovia anymore because I ruined that and now my dad is so angry at me… And I can’t even check to see if Michael replied to my email because I can’t let JP know that I wrote to him.

Why does this all happen to me?

Want to read more please Click Here

No comments: